The year 2021 has already begun, and you’re still running old versions of Windows? This Windows 10 Pro Guide is a must-read. We’ve covered Windows 10 Home Edition, Pro Features, Pros, and How To Download Windows 10 Full Free ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit for your Laptop or Computer. Read the entire article and upgrade to Windows 10 right away.
Download Windows 10 Free Official: It’s been quite a time since Windows 10 is out on the market and it is doing good. As of now with several updates were needed as the first Windows 10 version had so many bugs that many people didn’t opt for it and went with installing the old and successful Windows 8 or 8.1. Also, we can call Windows 10 a hybrid of Windows 8 and Windows 7. But now after so many huge updates let’s look at some reasons to opt for Windows now in 2021 as there isn’t any Windows 12 coming anytime soon.
For Windows 10, Microsoft has adopted a model of releasing two feature upgrades per year, as well as nearly monthly updates for bug fixes, security fixes, and enhancements. There will be no new Windows operating system released. Existing versions of Windows 10 will continue to receive updates. As a result, Microsoft has been all set to unveil the next version of Windows 11 in 2021. The new update is the Sun Valley Update. Fans are hoping for the new version of windows to be called Windows 11.
Download Windows 10 Full Free (ISO 32-64 Bit)
We all know that Windows is worldwide, or we can say 90% of computers are running on Windows operating system. This is because of Microsoft’s best, user-friendly interface. And so far they are making their Graphics and User interface smarter and lighter.
No doubt, each and every person can use Windows without any problem. Indeed, Windows are quite simple to install and recover. Somehow, many are spreading a rumor that Windows Never Defeat Apple’s OS i.e. MAC.
Windows is considered the most popular and successful operating system to ever come into the market. Every time when there is any new update coming over windows. Then everyone just gets curious about what they can expect this time from the best player in the market.
What do you think that MAC is better than Windows? Obviously, many of you never use macOS? But this is the truth that you regularly use Windows-Based Computers. So no doubt, you can say Windows is best, and it has loads of features that MAC doesn’t have.
Features in Windows 10 Full Free Available in 2021
Why should you install Windows 10? Relax! Here I shared it’s some of the best pros that help you to choose Windows 10 right next to your Computer.
1. Start Menu
The most basic thing is the start menu is back, with its look somewhat like the old start menu from Windows 8.1. Features such as live tiles are back, and these tiles can be resized.
2. Redesigned task viewer
Microsoft has dumped the Windows 8 task switcher as it has come up with a new task viewer in Windows 10 which allows users to switch between virtual desktops. This move could have been inspired by the novice who use the taskbar to switch between desktops instead of other provided shortcuts (Alt+Tab).
3. Universal apps
Metro apps/ Modern apps/ Windows Store apps are renamed universal apps. These apps could also work on Windows phones, but there is no confirmed news as of now. There will be a single app store access for all Windows 10 users. Also, all older Windows apps will work on Windows 10. The new universal apps work across the lot from phones to servers. Notably, they will float in their Windows.
4. Consolidated screens
Microsoft has ruled out the different menu screens and displays in Windows 10. Instead, it has put both of them on the same screen now. The newly designed start menu has all the apps/ programs located in one place, and this start menu can be customized by the users.
Cortana is a personal assistant assigned to every Windows 10 user by Microsoft. Cortana can answer the questions asked by the user. Cortana can be used to know the weather conditions or to send emails etc. Cortana also helps to search for information on Google. An alternative to Cortana is also available to the users. Bing, a search engine also helps to search for answers to your questions.
6. High-level security
Windows 10 has set new limits in case of security with its unmatched security options provided to the users. One can use face detection along with fingerprint and PIN as a password. Also, visual passwords or 3- motion gesture passwords can be used to secure private data. If the user is not comfortable with either of these security options then, account information can be set as a password.
Minimum System (Computer) Requirements:
Before moving ahead, let me clear the main doubt in your mind about your computer minimum specifications or requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver. (No Need or Graphics if you don’t have)
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600. (or less than this)
Also Read: How To Fix Windows 10 Search Not Working
How To Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10
Before going with this step, make sure that you are using a genuine product of Windows. This method will only work with the Windows 7/8 /8.1 native version, which means the activated version.
Step 1: Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update or Go to Start and type “Windows Update Setting.”
Step 2: There, you will get Windows Update Notification based on your Country and region.
Step 3: Click on Install the updates, and your Windows up-gradation started to download.
Step 4: Now click on the Windows sign icon on the system tray. There you will find the “Reservation Confirmed,” and after that, Download Option For Windows 10.
Step 5: Here you go! Windows 10 will start downloading on your PC. Now, when this process completes, your windows will get reboot automatically.
Download Windows 10 Free (ISO 32-64 Bit) Free 2021
First, you all have to download the “Media Creation Tool“. After that, you can easily upgrade your previous Windows to the New Windows 10.
How To: Steps To Install Windows 10 on your PC/Computer
1. After Installing “Media Creation Tools“. All you need to do is to create Windows 10 Installation Disc. Click to “Create an Installation Media”
2. Click “Next“. Then launch it, and you will have two options, either to make the USB flash drive bootable to install windows or either get the ISO file. Here I suggest you go with a USB Flash Drive.
Also Read: Top 5 Voice Changer Apps for Discord 2021
3. Now select the “ISO File option” there.
4. See the picture below, Your downloading process will start, and it will take time according to your internet speed.
5. After the Windows 10 downloading is Successfully completed, you will get the ISO file of Windows 10, and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD and for that first download and install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
6. Relax! There should be no trouble with a title that is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and Windows 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing, it now, you have to run it.
7. Now there, you can see a popup window with a browse option. Now locate the path of the Windows ISO file and select it, then click on the Next button.
Read also: 4 Easy Fixes When OBS Not Capturing Game
Relax! Just Comment below or contact us on Facebook. Don’t forget to share or tell them about Download Windows 10 Full Free (ISO 32-64 Bit).